Except in the case of an emergency, the easiest and fastest way to request services from building management is to submit a Work Order Request through our online work order system. To use the system, visit http://1359broadwayny.workspeed.com, here you can log in with your user name and password and submit all requests.
To register for a user name and password, please contact the Building Management Office at 1350BMO@empirestaterealtytrust.com.
We have implemented a convenient and accessible service request system. Workspeed is a user-friendly, Web-based system that you can access directly from your computer’s Internet browser. This system will streamline the Tenant service request process, and accelerate response times. You can create or look-up any request related to building maintenance; such as, lighting, comfort issues, rubbish removal, freight elevator scheduling, etc.
The goal of Workspeed is to develop an optimal Tenant service environment for you, and to maximize efficiency within the building.
Some of the important benefits of the Workspeed application are:
- Quick and easy processing and tracking of your service requests
- Faster response times to your maintenance needs
- The ability to view your entire history of service requests online and in report format
- The ability to receive building memos and notices via the Internet
To obtain access to the Workspeed system, submit a copy of the Authorized Workspeed User form to the Building Management Office. Once the request has been entered into the work order program, you will be sent a temporary username and password to access the system. You may contact the Building Office to schedule training on how to use Workspeed.
Please be advised of the following:
- Only emergency requests will be taken over the telephone. Requests should be entered as soon as a user is able to after emergency in order to log and track the situation.
- Back up documentation for Tenant charges will be accessible via the Internet by viewing your request history
- Freight elevator scheduling and hatch openings for the freight car must be made by the Tenant. Contractors are not able to make the freight elevator requests on behalf of the Tenant.